News, analysis, opinion, research, and events for business law in the UK and international. Please see below a list of categories of news articles available for you to look at. Please click on the category you see a list of articles and then click on the individual article to see the full text....
The Home Office has updated its guidance for employers on preventing illegal working in the UK to allow for the following changes:
- The ending on 31 December 2013 of the restrictions on Bulgarian and Romanian nationals working in the UK;
- Restrictions on Croatian nationals which came into force on 1 July 2013;
- Information on the Fast Payment Option for paying a civil penalty; and
- An additional circumstance in which a sponsor licence can be revoked if an employer receives a civil penalty.
- Eligibility for the NMW;
- Calculating the NMW;
- Working hours for which the NMW must be paid; and
- Enforcement of the NMW rules.
News & articals on civil litigation
News & articals on family law
News & articals on commercial litigation
General legal new and articals
News & articals on trusts, wills and probate
News & articals on landlord and tenant law
News & articals on commercial property law
News & articals on employment law